Tournament Director: Delaine Mast (717) 587-7184 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry Deadline: September 9th (or as divisions are filled, whichever happens first)
MATCHES WILL BE PLAYED OUTSIDE.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All players must provide an NTRP rating. If a player has not played in a USTA league to generate a rating, a self-rating will be accepted.
- All players must be registered with Impact Team Tennis and must be at least 60 years of age or turning 60 within the calendar year.
- A maximum of 10 rostered players per team may participate.
- List all team members on your entry, even those not attending. Only those players listed on the Regional Championship entry are eligible to compete at the Impact Team Tennis Nationals.
- Rosters (including NTRP ratings) and photo I.D.’s will be check, prior to and at the tournament, respectively.
- A player may compete on two (2) teams at the same Regional Championship as long as the teams are in different divisions. No special scheduling will be accommodated.
- The first 4 completed entries for each division will be guaranteed a spot in the event.
- Final decisions will be made by the tournament director.
- Super Senior 3.5 & under
- Super Senior 4.0 & under
The average NTRP rating of the top two men and top two women is used to determine a team’s level of competition. For example:
John 4.0 Sally 3.5
Alex 4.0 Joan 4.0
Mike 3.5 Ann 3.5
The best 4 players are: 4.0 + 4.0 + 4.0 + 3.5 = 15.5
15.5 divided by 4 players = 3.8
This team would compete in the 4.0 & under division
- The Super Senior divisions will use the Impact Team Tennis format, but will not play singles. Two courts; four sets; six games per set; nine-point tiebreaker at five games all; no-ad scoring; play service lets.
- Entry forms (to be completed online) and fee is due by Friday, September 8th.
- Entry fee is $400.00 per team.